Why join us?
Mandy Voiceover Artists, formerly Voices Pro, is a the leading cartoons voiceover auditions platform in the UK. Find and apply for cartoons voiceover jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Cartoons Voiceover Artists
- Apply for cartoons voiceover jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored cartoons voiceover job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest cartoons voiceover advice and tips
- Post cartoons voiceover jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect cartoons voiceover artists
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best cartoons voiceover artists
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best cartoons voiceover artists in the UK!
Latest Cartoons Voiceover Jobs
We post new jobs for cartoons voiceover artists every month. Browse and apply to the latest cartoons voiceover jobs in the UK.
Male VO - £400 Flat Fee (Voiceover Artist)Remote - home studio
MaleNorthern regional accent – Manchester/Yorkshire Rich and emotiveModerately youthful with tactNot cheesy or salesyNatural, chatty and authenticSee Job Description
JIM YANG (He/Him) (Voiceover Artist)Islington
BOOM is an audio drama set at the turn of the millennium. A dark comedy set at the headquarters of Enron inspired by the music and cinema of the time. A mystifying story of greed and the human condition told with an immersive composite of late 90's nostalgia. It is an otherworldly extension to the reality of 1999 and beyond. Inspired by what Stranger Things was able to achieve with mid 80s style...See Job Description
VO Artist - £300 Flat Fee (Voiceover Artist)Remote - Home Recording
Male VO artist needed for a series of training / demo videosSee Job Description
Female Voice Over Artist (Voiceover Artist)Home-Based Recording
Durham University's school membership scheme is looking for a female voice over artist for a short graphic animation detailing the scheme.The short animation intends to highlight the benefits schools and their students will receive from a bespoke partnership through the scheme.See Job Description