Voice Over Demo Produced for under $500.. learn how

Hello! My name is Crystal Erickson. I have been an audio professional for over 25 years and found myself working in the field of voice for most of them. I've come to learn as an actor myself that I prefer having a say in what my demo should sound like. I want a finished product I can standby. Often times when someone else gets a hold of it, it comes out well... not me! Paying so much for something I'm not 100% proud of is disheartening.

That's why I'm offering to "co-produce" your demo. You send me your best reads (average 2-3 versions of each script) and I'll objectively slice and arrange them in a way you're completely happy with. I have over 10TB of royalty free sounds to choose from and can easily get the first draft of it back to you within 48 hours. (up to two revisions included)

Ultimately, as a fellow artist, I want to lend whatever service I can to help you get the most our of your career that doesn't break the bank upfront. Please feel free to contact me here or email: cjtheeditor.69@gmail.com and I'll get back to you right away.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration. I'm excited to hear what you got!!

Sincerely,

CJ Erickson - Sound Angel Productions
www.soundangelproductions.com (for my own personal demos / samples of my production work)

• 8 months ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.