Why join us?
Mandy Theatre Professionals, formerly Stage Jobs Pro, is a the leading theatrical roles platform in the USA. Find and apply for theatrical jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Theatre Professionals
- Apply for theatrical jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored theatrical job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest theatrical advice and tips
- Post theatrical jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect theatre professionals
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best theatre professionals
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best theatre professionals in the USA!
Join the 1,434 Theatre Professionals already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our theatre professionals? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next theatrical job.
Kassie Duke, Stage Manager
Kassie is a graduate of the University of Leicester, UK and California State University, Long Beach with an MA in Creative Writing and BA in Creative Writing & Literature, respectively. While living in Britain (2016-2017), she was an active Member of The Crescent Theatre in Birmingham, England. She currently works as a Guest Talent Coordinator where she stage manages guest performers and talent...
Charles Andress, Lighting Director
LD, programmer / operator, electrician. Jack of most other trades.
Jeff McLaughlin, Set Designer
I am a multiple Award-winning set and lighting designer who has always been very hands on. I have built at least half of my shows or served as a construction manager. Having started as a carpenter, I am always aware of how things are built and always consider material sizes and costs. I provide professional build drawings with all of my designs. I went to school for writing, so story always...
Derek Johnson, Production Manager
I am a theatrical professional proficient in most disciplines backstage and in an office environment. My experience includes 20 years of live professional theatrical presentation including 10 years of management in not for profit, international touring, Off-Broadway, regional and summer stock theatres, corporate trade shows, circus, rock n roll, and dance.
Find the Theatrical Jobs that are Right For You
We let you find theatrical jobs to suit your theatrical specialism! We list theatre professional jobs in the USA of the following types:
- Technical Cruise
- Front of house