Why join us?
Mandy Music Professionals, formerly Music Network Pro, is a the leading music entertainment roles platform in the USA. Find and apply for music entertainment jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Music Entertainers
- Apply for music entertainment jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored music entertainment job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest music entertainment advice and tips
- Post music entertainment jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect music entertainers
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best music entertainers
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best music entertainers in the USA!
Join the 667 Music Entertainers already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our music entertainers? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next music entertainment job.
Kerry Kennard, Musician
Experience Twelve years in commercial music, musical theatre, cruise ship performance and contemporary church music. Drum / Percussion influences Some of my drumming influences are from Alex Acuna, Dave Weckl, Dany Gotlieb, and other drummers. Toto (Jeff Picaro), Kansas, Gloria Estefan, Basia, Sade, Madonna, CCM artists such as Crystal Lewis, Burlap to Cashmere, as well as current...
Khamani Hagood, Composer
Khamani Hagood is a composer based in Los Angeles, California. He has earned his Bachelor's of Music, Music Theory and Composition Specialization from Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, and has earned his MFA in Music Composition for the Screen from Columbia College Chicago. As a composer, Khamani has written for films and television ranging from comedy to drama, focusing primarily on...
Troy Sterling Nies, Composer
Composer for film, television, stage, theater and video games. I am classically trained and my best strength lies in creating scores for film in the traditional sense, full orchestra stylizations. I am known for the scores to THE WHISPERER IN DARKNESS, THE CALL OF CTHULHU and DARK ADVENTURE RADIO THEATRE series.
Arnold Cifax, Composer
I'm a film score composer from Milwaukee, WI. I originated as an indie artist traveling the country singing and rapping my way through various cities but the call of adding sound to images was too irresistible. After getting a solid taste for it while scoring Milo’s Upgrade which was written by Benjamin Soto and directed by Shaun Hosseini I couldn’t stop. I then went on to score a silent...